Violations of TOS Result in a Ban
We regularly ban accounts that violate our terms of service.
If a scholar violates the TOS on an account that you control, you are responsible. There are ways to screen and interview scholars to make sure they are not multi-accounting. This is your responsibility.
We take infractions of our TOS seriously. Below are some commonly broken rules, but not a comprehensive list.
- Playing on more than one account in a 24 hour period.
- Creating a bot or, in some way automate playing the game.
- Creating a bot or, in some way automate purchases from the marketplace.
Ban Appeal Request
You can file an appeal if you have evidence that you did not violate the TOS or the ban was in error. Please submit a request and select "Banned Axies Appeal." Make sure to be very detailed in the description section. We do not ban Axies lightly.
Banned Account Restrictions
Accounts with banned Axies cannot perform the following actions:
- Cannot claim existing SLP.
- Cannot receive new SLP to their inventory.
- Banned Axies cannot be used in game or sold on the marketplace.
- Banned Axies will not grant free transactions.
Once the ban of the Axies has ended, you will be able to claim the existing SLP.