Here is a guide on how to manually swap old AXS tokens to the new AXS. It is recommended to try swapping with a small amount first before proceeding with a bigger transaction.
- Go to https://etherscan.io/token/0xf5d669627376ebd411e34b98f19c868c8aba5ada#writeContract and approve the transfer of old AXS to the tokenSwap contract. Make sure Metamask is unlocked then Connect to Web3 and click approve.
Note: If you have already approved AXS before, this step is not needed.
- Under _spender (address), put 0x73b1714fb3bfaefa12f3707befcba3205f9a1162 and for value (uint256), put 1000000000000000000000000 then click Write.
- Confirm the transaction on Metamask. Make sure you have some ETH to pay for gas.
- Once the transaction is successful, go to https://etherscan.io/address/0x73b1714fb3bfaefa12f3707befcba3205f9a1162#writeContract
Connect to web3 again and click Write under swapToken.
- Approve the transaction on Metamask.
- Once the transaction is successful, you will see the swapped tokens in Metamask. You can now use them in the Ronin bridge.
If you do not see the new AXS, you need to import then token. Please follow this guide.