Once you have used up your free transactions, you will now be needing RON to do transactions.
More info on the initial free transactions: Ronin Wallet - One Time Free Transactions
More info on how to get monthly free transactions: How Monthly Free Transactions Are Calculated
How do you get RON?
There are a few ways to get RON to your account when you ran out of free transactions.
I. Directly purchase RON to your Ronin wallet
You may purchase from Ramp using this link: https://purchase.roninchain.com/
II. Setup another account for RON transfer.
- Create another Ronin account B (refer to original account as Ronin account A) in the same wallet.
- Send funds from Metamask Wallet to the new Ronin wallet account which is Ronin account B (refer to this article to learn more about How To Deposit to Ronin) or use Binance to directly send AXS, WETH, or SLP to Ronin account B.
- Link a new email to Ronin account B in the Axie Marketplace.
- Go to Katana and connect Ronin account B to swap your funds to RON (refer to this article to learn more about How To Buy RON)
- Send RON tokens from Ronin account B to Ronin account A
III. Purchase RON from 3rd Party Exchanges then send to Ronin
You can also purchase RON tokens from exchanges that support the token in Ronin network (OKX, Gate.io, etc).