Coins.ph, the Philippine's leading crypto and mobile wallet has announced the integration of the Ronin network to their application. Coins.ph users can now deposit their SLP/AXS from their Ronin wallet into their Coins.ph wallet.
Please note that
- the Ronin Integration with Coins.ph only supports deposits / cash-ins from the Ronin Network (RON) to your Coins.ph AXS/SLP Ronin wallet.
- there is a minimum transfer amount of 10 SLP.
How to transfer your SLP or AXS directly from Ronin to Coins.ph on mobile:
- Go to your Crypto Portfolio located in the menu below:
- Select ‘Receive’ and make sure to choose AXS/SLP:
- Make sure to select Ronin as your preferred option. If you are unable to see the option to select Ronin, please make sure that your Coins.ph app is updated to the most recent version.
- Click on “Show my SLP address” Note that the prefix is already set to ‘ronin:’. Your regular Ethereum wallet address is different from your Ronin wallet address.
- Your generated Ronin QR Code and Wallet Address are shown.
- On the top right portion of your Ronin wallet app, click on the QR Code symbol and scan the QR code as shown in your Coins.ph account or copy and paste the wallet address.
- Input the desired token and amount you wish to transfer and click next.
Note: Sending funds from your Ronin wallet to your ERC-20 address will result in the permanent loss of your assets. Please ensure that you are using your Ronin wallet address for your SLP/AXS tokens.
- Double-check the details of your transfer before confirming. You can view your transaction history through the “Activities” section of your Ronin wallet app.
9. You can check the status of your transaction on Ronin Explorer by going to “Activities” > Click your transaction > Click the button with the arrow symbol on the upper right corner of your Ronin wallet.
10. Once the status changes to “Success” in you Ronin Explorer, you will receive a notification from Coins.ph and see the transaction reflect on your account history