Coins.ph, the Philippines' leading crypto and mobile wallet has announced the integration of the Ronin network to their application. Coins.ph users can now deposit their SLP/AXS from their Ronin wallet into their Coins.ph wallet.
Please note that
- the Ronin Integration with Coins.ph only supports deposits / cash-ins from the Ronin Network (RON) to your Coins.ph AXS/SLP Ronin wallet.
- there is a minimum transfer amount of 10 SLP
How to transfer your SLP or AXS directly from Ronin to Coins.ph on desktop:
- Log in to your Coins.ph account via our web platform. Click on your preferred token SLP or AXS.
- Click the small QR button seen on the wallet summary box on the left portion of your screen.
- Next, under the “Select Network” option, choose Ronin Network. This is the default or the preferred network, just make sure not to choose a different one to avoid any permanent loss. Then click “Show my address”
- Your generated QR code will be shown.
- On the top right portion of your Ronin wallet app, click on the QR Code symbol and scan the QR code as shown in your Coins.ph account.
- Input the desired token and amount you wish to transfer and click next.
Note: Sending funds from your Ronin wallet to your ERC-20 address will result in the permanent loss of your assets. Please ensure that you are using your Ronin wallet address for your SLP/AXS tokens.
- Double-check the details of your transfer before confirming. You can view your transaction history through the “Activities” section of your Ronin wallet app.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your Coins.ph registered email address once the transfer has been successfully credited to your AXS/SLP wallet.