Setting up your Ledger is very easy and you will be able to do them by following the guide from the Ledger Live app.
Downloading Ledger Live
In order to use your Ledger, you must have Ledger Live installed. You can download it using this link: https://www.ledger.com/start by clicking 'Download' and select which one you want to download based on the OS on your device.
After you have downloaded the Ledger Live app, you can install them and follow all the steps mentioned on the Ledger Live app to finish setting up your Ledger.
Once you have seen the Ledger Live dashboard it means you have finished setting up your Ledger.
Preparing Ledger for Ronin Wallet
Before you connect the Ledger to your Ronin Wallet, you will need to install the Ethereum App first on your Ledger. Follow these steps to Install Ethereum App on your Ledger:
- Connect your Ledger to your PC and open Ledger Live.
- Select 'Manager' and allow Ledger Manager on your device.
- Find 'Ethereum(ETH)' on the App catalogue and click Install
When the Ethereum App is installed you can proceed with Connecting Ledger to your Ronin Wallet.
Connecting Ledger to your Ronin Wallet
Please note that Ledger is only compatible with Google Chrome and will not show up as an option in Firefox.
To connect your Ledger device to your Ronin Wallet Extension follow these steps:
1. Open your Ronin Wallet and make sure your Ledger device is connected to your device.
2. Click the “Profile” icon (see image below).
3. Choose “Connect Hardware Wallet”. It should open up a new tab.
4. Select Ledger
5. Make sure your Ledger device is connected to your device, and unlock it with your PIN.
6. Open the Ethereum app on your Ledger device.
7. Click 'Connect Wallet' on the new tab after doing steps 5 & 6.
8. Select the Ledger device and click on Connect
9. It should show you a list of addresses. Click the address you need to import to your Ronin wallet and it should now be on your list of addresses on your Ronin extension. If you are connecting a new Ledger you can select the first address.
Note: only click on the "Next" button if you want to use the address on the next list
This is what you should see once you successfully connected and imported a wallet address from your Ledger device.