What are Potential Points?
Potential Points are the points that an Axie get by default for having specific body parts. The potential points that an Axie have can be used for equipping Charms.
- An Axie’s Potential Points are derived from its body parts. Potential Points belong to specific Classes based on the related body part. For example, reptile body parts grant reptile potential points.
- A Charm will require Potential Points of a matching Class.
- Charms will reduce an Axie’s Potential Points when they’re allocated. When removed, the used points will be freed up.
- A Charm's Potential Point cost can be seen at the top left of the Charm.
- Since Neutral Charms can be installed onto any ability, it can be paid for with a mix of Potential Points from any class. Potential points on Neutral charms will be assigned in the following order:
Card Class > Aquatic > Beast > Bird > Bug > Dawn > Dusk > Mech > Plant > Reptile
All Axie will have a total of 14 Potential Points by default. But with Pureness Bonus (7/7), an Axie can gain more Potential Points.
Note: The body of Axie itself is considered 1 part for pureness bonus.
Please refer to the table below to learn more about the Potential Points (PP).