In Origin, all Axies will be able to equip Rune & Charm which can be obtained through crafting.
What is Crafting
Crafting is a feature in which materials are converted into Rune, Charm and other items. The Rune and Charm you will receive from crafting are random, and it is important to note that Rune is rarer than Charm. The probability for the crafting is based on Rarity and Class. Please check Runes Guide and Charms Guide to learn more about them.
Primary materials used for crafting are Moonshard and SLP.
If you use only Moonshard, the result will be non-NFT Runes and Charms. However, if you add in SLP as the materials, then you will always get NFT Runes and Charms. There are also special items that can be used to help boost the probability of getting specific type of Runes and Charms.
Note: NFT Runes and Charms are not available yet on the Alpha version.
Disenchant is a feature in which unused Runes and Charms can be converted back to crafting materials. The crafting materials received received from disenchanting will always be less than the crafting's requirement.
Non-NFT Runes and Charms only give back Moonshard, and NFT Runes and Charms will give back SLP in addition, while special items will not be given back.
Each Trainer will have their own Crafting Level, which is different from the Trainer's account Level. The higher your crafting level is, the more crafting recipes you get unlocked.
You will be able to gain crafting EXP from doing crafting and missions. The player's crafting level will be reset when a new season starts and new Runes and Charms might be introduced.
Crafting Recipe & Special Items
On the first release for the Alpha version, there are only 2 Recipes to craft Runes and Charms:
|Basic Recipe||100 Moonshard|
|Intermediate Recipe||1000 Moonshard|
And there are 4 special items Recipe:
|Moon Dust (Rare)||
|Moon Dust (Epic)||2000 Moonshard|
|Moon Dust (Mystic)||4000 Moonshard|
Below are the image and the function of each special items:
Ancient Moonstone : Increase the chance to craft Rune
Moon Dust (Rare) : Increase the chance to craft Rare Rune/Charm
Moon Dust (Epic) : Increase the chance to craft Epic Rune/Charm
Moon Dust (Mystic) : Increase the chance to craft Mystic Rune/Charm
Crafting Guide (In-depth Explanation)
When Crafting Runes and Charms, there will be chances for the craft displayed on the window of the craft.
For example; when using the Basic Recipe with only 100 Moonshard as the base requirement, you will only be able to get the common Runes or Charms with 25% chance of getting Rune and 75% chance of getting Charm.
You will be able to craft more types of material and add more material for crafting by unlocking them through Crafting Level.
When Trainers have unlocked more type of materials, it will be usable to increase the chance of crafting other types of Runes and Charms.
Another example; when using the Basic recipe with 100 Moonshard as the base requirement and add Moonstone as additional material, the crafting chance will become 50% of getting Rune and 50% chance of getting Charm.