SLP claim failed, dropped or stuck as a pending transaction.
At times the SLP claim function on the marketplace might not work correctly because the blockchain transactions are being dropped or stuck on pending due to the high traffic on the Ronin network.
Some issues include:
- Showing NaN instead of any token values.
- Showing -- instead of user's in-game SLP.
- Showing that the user must wait another 14 days as if the claim was already done and successful.
- Failing transactions when attempting to claim SLP.
- Successfully claiming 0 SLP.
In most cases, the user can just attempt to claim again or login into the marketplace before retrying.
In some very rare cases, the Ronin network might be under high load and the issue will go away on its own when making a new attempt later on.
If you are having issues after waiting it out and/or retrying a few times, please try the following steps and make sure you log in by using your Ronin wallet, NOT EMAIL/PASSWORD.
- Check announcements on our Discord server to see if there is a known issue with claiming or with the network.
- Make sure your wallet is unlocked when processing the claim (always remember this step when trying all the other steps).
- Restart your browser and try again
- Clear cache on your browser ( Google Chrome | Firefox | Edge )
- Try using another connection (This could be your own mobile hotspot, a VPN, or an entirely different wi-fi network from yours.)
- Try using another browser
- Try using another device
Optional steps reported to work by users so far:
- Verify your clock is in the right time and date as well as DST settings.
- If you are using a hardware wallet, make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
If you are still having issues, please create a support ticket and include your findings above!