In Katana, you can stake your LP tokens to earn RON in addition to transaction fees. Please see below for detailed steps.
Getting Liquidity Pool [LP] Tokens
You may check the How to Provide Liquidity guide for the instructions on providing liquidity and getting LP tokens.
Staking Liquidity Pool Tokens to get RON Rewards
1. For us to farm RON, we need to stake our liquidity tokens. Click Farm at the top of the Katana page.
2. Allow Katana to use your liquidity tokens. You need to confirm this in your Ronin wallet.
The paired token itself is a new one, completely independent of its constituent, so you will be prompted to authorize the use of the tokens in your wallet again. This means that the farming transaction will not be executed yet, the transaction will first authorized Katana to use the tokens you want to farm.
3. Once the authorization transaction is confirmed, you may now start staking your LP tokens by clicking Stake.
4. Input how much LP tokens you want to stake. In this guide, we'll stake RON-AXS LP tokens. Once you've input the amount you want to stake, click Stake then confirm the transaction in your Ronin wallet.
5. Your liquidity tokens are now staked and earning RON rewards.
Note: Rewards from liquidity pool farming vary from time to time, you may check the Farm page for the current amount of daily RON reward allocated for each pool. You'll receive a portion of the daily reward based on your share of the whole pool.