You can send your assets directly from your mobile wallet to your Binance account by scanning the QR code. Please see detailed steps below.
1. Go to "Wallet" and click "Fiat and Spot".
2. Search for the asset you want to transfer to your Binance wallet. Make sure to select SLP or AXS, do not select SLPOLD or AXSOLD.
3. Click "Deposit".
4. Select the token you want to deposit and make sure to select RON network. If you send your assets from your mobile wallet without selecting RON network, you assets will be lost.
5. A warning will appear. Just click OK.
6. Click the QR button - the QR code will now appear. Scan this code using your mobile wallet.
7. On your mobile wallet, click the QR button. After scanning the QR, put the amount of tokens you want to transfer to your Binance address. Note: It is recommended to send a small amount first before sending the full amount.
8. Confirm the transaction. You will see the status when you click "Activities" at the bottom part of the screen.
9. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive a notification in Binance.