Most Stuck Axies will be fixed in five hours
Please wait at least five hours before submitting a stuck Axie ticket. We have an automated solution that will search for and fix most stuck Axies. If your Axie is not fixed in those five hours, please use the process below to submit a ticket.
Identifying a Stuck Axie
If you see the error below, then the axie may be stuck:
- "Invalid startedAt" when trying to create or cancel an auction for an Axie.
- Axie image never loads
- Axie transferred to another account, but not showing up on marketplace inventory.
Solution for Stuck Axie
The go-to solution should be to logout from the marketplace; then Login with Ronin wallet instead of email and password.
If this doesn't work try the following:
- Make sure your Ronin Wallet is up to date.
- The signature to list Axie in the Marketplace now depends on your machine's clock to be in sync correctly with your timezone.You may check if your time is fully sync'd on https://time.is/ (~1.5s is acceptable).
- Clear your browser cache, restart the browser
- Import your wallet in a new browser and try again
- If you are using Hardware wallet, please make sure your firmware is up to date
If the stuck Axie persists afterwards, please submit a ticket. When picking the issue type please select "Bugged Axie" from the drop down. Once submitted and processed, it could take a couple hours to fix the Axie.
Long Term Solution
The form is only a temporary solution, and we have plans to modify the systems that are causing this issue. When those upgrades are in place, it will permanently fix stuck Axies.