Confirming a Withdraw
The first step to finding a missing withdraw is to confirm that your withdraw transaction was successful.
Below are the steps to confirm the withdraw was successful:
- Check your Ronin wallet's "Activities" tab.
- Confirm your withdraw has a successful status.
- If the transaction failed, you need to submit a new withdraw request.
Finding a Pending Withdraw
If you only approved the withdraw in Ronin, the transaction is still pending on the bridge and needs to be approved in Metamask.
A pending withdraw cannot be canceled once approved in Ronin.
Check pending withdraws for the eth address you sent to:
- Visit the bridge withdraw page.
- Click "Check your pending withdraws".
- Enter the eth address you sent funds to.
- If a transaction is still pending on the bridge, it will be displayed below the search box. To complete the transaction, press the "Confirm" button. Metamask will pop up asking for confirmation, and the eth gas fee needs to be paid. Pay the fee with eth in your Metamask.
Confirm Funds Are in Your Metamask Wallet
If a pending withdraw is not found in the section above or you know the transaction was approved in Metamask, then the funds may be in your wallet. You can use etherscan to check your wallet.
- Visit etherscan.
- Enter your metamask wallet address in the search box.
- In the token row, open the dropdown menu to see your tokens. If you see your token here but not in Metamask, you need to add the token to Metamask.