Check for Pending Withdrawals on the Bridge
Check for Pending Withdrawals on the BridgeCheck for Pending ithdrawals on the BridgeA pending withdrawal cannot be canceled once approved in Ronin.
Check pending withdraws:
- Visit the bridge withdraw page.
- Click the Wallet icon on the top right corner
- Enter the ETH address you sent funds to.
- If a transaction is still pending on the bridge, it will be displayed below the search box. To complete the transaction, press the "View" button to open the pending tab.
- Once you are in the pending withdrawal page, you may press the "Confirm with Metamask" and Metamask will pop up asking for confirmation.
If you followed the steps above but got a grey screen with the error "An unexpected error has occurred." Please clear your cache and cookies. Then try checking for pending withdrawals again or try on a different browser.
Pending Withdrawal Reconfirmation
There are times when your transaction got interrupted and you will need to resubmit the transaction in the Ronin Network once again.
To resubmit your transaction:
- Check for Pending withdrawals on the Bridge.
- You will see a notification under the pending withdrawal saying 'There has been an interruption in your transaction. Please submit to the Ronin network again.' Press on "Resubmit" button.
- Sign the Ronin Wallet confirmation.
- Resubmit button will be grayed once you have signed the transaction from Ronin Wallet and please wait until the "Confirm" button lights up (this might take up to a minute or longer).
- Press the "Confirm" button. Metamask will pop up asking for confirmation.