If you sent ETH to your Ronin address directly instead of using the Ronin bridge, it's easy to retrieve your funds.
These steps also work if you created a withdraw and put your ronin address instead of your eth address in the destination field.
- Export your private key from your ronin wallet
- Press the Account button in the top right of your ronin wallet
- Click "Manage"
- Click the address of the account you want the private key for
- Click "View private key"
- Write down your private key (never give anyone your private key and do not store it electronically)
- Import ronin private key into your metamask.
- For detailed instructions please visit Metamask's How to Import an Account
- A summery of the steps are below
- Click the circle icon in the top right
- Click "Import Account"
- Select Type should be set to "Private Key"
- Type your private key into the box and click "Import"
Make sure you have the imported account selected and you should now see your eth. You can send this eth back to your main wallet.
If you sent SLP or AXS, you will need to add the token to Metamask.
When you want to transfer to ronin you need to use the bridge at https://bridge.axieinfinity.com/ and click deposit.