We’re happy to share that anyone, anywhere can now make and accept offers on app.axie! We know this has been on our community’s wish list for a while. In this article, we will explain how offers work and answer some common questions.
Keep in mind these current restrictions on the Offer feature::
- Offers will only be available for Axies and Lands for now.
- One user cannot place more than one offer on the same asset at the same time.
- Offers can be placed on both listed and non-listed assets.
- Offers with zero value cannot be placed.
- Offers cannot be placed on banned assets.
How to Place an Offer
1. Select the asset you want to place an offer on.
2. Click on Make Offer.
3. Add your offer price.
⚠ NOTE: If your offer price is higher than the current listed price, you will receive a warning. In this case, you might want to purchase the axie directly instead.
4. Choose the duration for which the offer will be valid.
5. Click on Place Offer. A Ronin confirmation will pop-up.
6. Confirm the transaction on your Ronin wallet and your offer will be placed.
Where to Find your Placed Offers
Here are three ways to view the offers you placed:
⦿ Click the Offers option in your dashboard menu. Your placed offers will be listed under the Sent tab.
⦿ The asset's Marketplace page will display the highest offer. If you made that offer, you’ll see it there.
⦿ Click View all offers on the asset's page.
How to Cancel an Offer
1. Search for the asset with the offer you want to cancel using any of the above methods. Click Cancel.
2. On the pop-up that appears, click on Yes, cancel.
3. A Ronin confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Confirm.
4. You'll receive a confirmation that the cancellation transaction is completed. Please wait a few minutes for the status to update in your account.
⚠ NOTE: Offers on assets that were banned after receiving offers will be canceled automatically.
How to Accept an Offer
1. Go to the Received tab of the Offers page to see all the offers sent for your assets. You have the option to Accept Highest Offer here, or you can click on the Active Offers number to view all offers for that asset.
2. Choose the offer you want and click Accept from the pop-up menu.
3. You’ll see a pop-up with the offer details whether you clicked on Accept Highest Offer or Accept. click on Accept Offer.
⚠ NOTE: If there is a higher offer available for the asset, you'll receive a warning that you're accepting a lower offer with the option to proceed or view the highest offer instead.
4. A Ronin wallet pop-up will appear. Click on "Confirm".
Cheers! You have successfully accepted the offer and sold your asset.
⚠ NOTE: Users will not be able to accept offers for land when the land is staked. Unstaking the land will also remove all the offers placed on the land.
Offer Email Notification Settings
Want to know when someone made a great offer for your asset – or accepted an offer you made? Set an email notification. First, go to “Settings” then, click “Offers” choose the minimum amount that will trigger an email notification and adjust this number for special collections. This allows you to ignore offers that you wouldn’t accept anyway, while receiving a notification for those sweet and juicy offers everyone loves to get.
⚠ NOTE: You won’t be able to receive offer's notification by email when your land is staked.
An invalid offer will display a red ⚠ warning symbol beside the offer. Below are the four reasons why an offer may become invalid:
⦿ The offer becomes invalid because the asset was transferred to another account after receiving the offer.
⦿ The offer becomes invalid because the asset state changed after receiving the offer. For example, an egg being morphed or an axie used for breeding.
⦿ The offer becomes invalid due to insufficient funds in the offer-maker’s wallet. If this happens, the offer-maker can refill their wallet and the offer will become valid again.
For example: You place an offer worth 5 WETH and your wallet balance is 6 WETH, but then you use your balance and this is less than 5 WETH, meaning you cannot afford the offer you made anymore, so this offer will become Invalid.
⦿ An offer will become invalid if it expires. Then, it will be automatically removed from the list of offers sent and received.
Users may also apply a filter in the offers menu to view valid or invalid offers.